2022年10月8日 星期六

Reformation of the mathematics resources section

Building up of the mathematics resources section had been stopped for a long long time. It is because of I do not had solutions or answers of some worksheets, test papers and examination papers  and I do not have times and energy to make them up.

As recently, I found there are needs of these materials for the fact that the section was visited sometimes. So I make up my mind to post all my worksheets and test/exam papers collection again to pay a little effort to mathematics educations. 

As a matter of fact, almost all these materials were collected from various sources from the Internet and these materials were used in my worksheets according to the fair use principle. If any of the materials offended you right, please let me know and I should take it away from the section ASAP.

As solutions and answers were not available for worksheets, test /examination papers, I would be very happy to see someone would share theirs with others.

Let make mathematics learning a fun!

沒有留言:

張貼留言