2020年1月8日 星期三

Digital arts 15 - Playing with blurry photo

I am using a point-and-shot camera and the auto focusing function of it always disappointing me. So, I always came out with many blurry photos. I googled a lot to look for ways to fix these photos. Of courses, there are tons of ways out there in the Internet, I followed some of them. But,  "Garbage in, garbage out" is the golden rule, the results came out did not look better than the original much. The best solution should be to shot the photo again, but you may not always able to do that. Experimenting different ways to fix the photo is interesting and helps me to enrich my knowledge in using Gimp. Gimp is very powerful but not easy to learn.

The following are results of my experiment.

Original
To fix blurry

High pass filter applied

Unshaped mask applied
Further artistic filter applied

Cartoon

Finger paint

Painting

Pen drawing

Water color

沒有留言:

張貼留言